This 21 X 13 X 5 slow feeder hay bag has 1” square openings and easily holds one flake of hay. Prevents hay wastage, one-inch openings slow the rate of consumption but still allows for frustration-free feeding.
Bottom is nylon webbing allowing dust to exit instead of accumulating in the bag. Wont rip like solid or mesh bottoms.
Grazing slowly for hours a day is recommended by veterinarians to prevent ulcers, colic, and boredom.
- DIMENSIONS: 21" X 13" X 5"
- VOLUME: Easily holds 1-1/2 flakes of hay
SLOW FEEDING BENEFITS:
- Supports good digestion helping to prevent ulcers and colic
- Prevents boredom
- Natural wear of teeth
- Minimizes food aggression
- Decreased cortisol secretion/weight management